Sharp Adoption Process
What do I get by adopting a SHARP dog or cat ?
All SHARP dogs and cats have been evaluated by our foster team to give potential adopters an understanding of their personality and needs. Each dog and cat will be either spayed or neutered before leaving our care. SHARP dogs will also be up to date on shots, heartworm tested and on preventative. Our dogs will also be on a worming plan, along with flea and tick preventative. Our cats will be up to date on shots and on flea preventative. SHARP has started the process of giving our dogs and cats a new chance for a forever home, they just need you to give them love and the opportunity to become a valued member of your family.
How do you adopt a SHARP dog or cat?
1. Fill out an Adoption Application.
2. A SHARP representative will contact you to review the form.
3. If applicable, we'll call your veterinarian to ask for references.
4. For renters, we'll check with your landlord to ensure that dogs are permitted and that the dog that you're adopting wouldn't violate any size or breed restrictions.
5. Lastly, we'll visit your home to see the environment where the dog will live and answer your questions. This is a great opportunity for you to get valuable input on how to integrate your new pet into your home.
Click here to take the first step towards your new family member!